Monday, June 28, 2010

Me Vs Future

Every life starts with a Question mark !!!

The day you are born the first ? is what would be your name lol ( just a stupid example ) but
on a serious node .
Life is full of surprises and you don't know what is waiting for you in future until you are not
very clear about it ( 99.99% don't know what their future would be ) .
So don't make any decisions about your future until you are 100% clear about it .

Phase 1 (Early life) :-

I was born in a higher middle class family ( who had enough money to live a happy life but human
nature to get get up the ladder and hunger never ends :-) ) . So i had a huge burden of doing something
good with my life form day one . Its nothing like i don't like my family infect i love them and can do
any for them .
I was pretty good at studies when i was in school , not interested in girls more into sports kind of a thing but
again you can't decide your faith ( if you could you would be the happiest human being alive )
People say when if a GUY ( not a girl ) falls in love or whatever you wanna call it he is gone ,and
 i can say its very true i have seen my good friends who used to score above 90 % goning down to 45
no kidding . I was a little different i was attracted towards girls just for the sake of having a girlfriend
coz every one had one , so my scored didn't dip up to 45 i managed 70% in Secondary and 65% in senior secondary exams
( it was satisfactory for me but hell no way for my parents ) .
After 12th came the biggest question of my life what after 12th , My Dad wanted me to go for BSc Science maybe he knew
how much studying capacity is left in his son lol but me and my Mon wanted me to become an Engineer ( at that time i thought
i could be one ) . So it was finally decided i will be sent to Agra for my Engineering studies i always wanted to go to Pune but
was still happy coz i was away from from ( i m from meerut).

In Agra i did the greatest thing that a guy can do with his life , i mistook Engineering as 10th or 12th and thought i could pass easily
but my destiny was something else .I never liked going to classes the same story continued in Engineering as well and finally the first Semester Exams came
I thought i did pretty well with the exams ( the aim was only to pass not to score 75 or 80). then came the result another shocker ,since i never attended the classes seriously
my internal marks were pathetic ( you need to impress professors in engineering to get good internal scores as they are the deciding factor about you clearing the exams )
I sucked badly i passed all the exams but all the professors except one ( whom i used to drink with ) failed me and my over all result was a big ZERO which was the first time for me
failing to pass an exam it was a blow for me but didn't take it seriously coz i had a girlfriend at that time who was more interested in me meeting her then clearing my exams ( she scored over 75 in the same exams )
At that time i thought my future is with this girl and it hardly matters weather i clear my exams or not weather i take my career seriously or not and what my parents gonna think and feel when they gonna know what their
son ( with huge expatiation's ) did .
Eventually that happened that was invincible and bound to happen ( i had to leave the dream of becoming an Engineer ) and had to look at other options , I bailed out on my parents so was not in a position to make decisions as
in what to do on what to not , My dad suggested me to go for a Bachelor's Degree in Computer applications ( i was good at computer ) and i didn't have any other option and this time i had to be serious enough to at least clear my exams ,
and i did exactly what i planned i scored good in my first year's exam ( Trust me i was really good at my studies ) and some how convened my parents that i can work while studying ( work in a BPO ) it was the most difficult thing in my life to
convince my father about this but eventually i did as i was good at it .
Finally i came to delhi ( Haven't even dreamt of coming to delhi to work in a BPO) appeared in several interviews i was lucky enough to clear all of them so i had options which one to choose from  and i choose one and started working .

This word FUTURE haunted me all my life every thing that happened was never decided rather was not even an option in my future planning :-)

Phase 2 ( office life ):-
It started smoothly but again that girl factor had to screw my life up ( i said yes to another girl just for the sake of having a girlfriend )
and it started screwing my work life , i was good at work but she haunted me all the time i was sometimes scared of going to work just because of her .


My advice to every one never ever go near a girl epically at your work place whom you can't tolerate for 10 hours a day lolz.
After few months my life started changing i saw a girl with whom i can see my future crystal clear she became my best friend in no time because we were very similar but i never had the guts to tell her how i feel for her not even when i left that company
and joined another company , She was the girl i always dreamt of and for the first time in my life this nutcase was serious for something but again was too lazy or shy to tell her how i felt ,
I never though that i would feel for a girl like this ever ( again was not a part of future planning ) .
I sucked again , once i changed the company lost her number ( though i tried to get her number back from every one whom i could think of but every moron bailed me out ), don't know why they didn't want me to talk or get in touch with her again anyways i did what
i was good at once again ( screwing up everything ). She was always my dream girl although was never been able to tell her how i felt but i knew down the line she knows how i feel Anyhow i was again busy spoiling me myself and my so called future with messing around with another
girl and not taking my career seriously which i was always good at .

Finally came the day of which i never ever though will come in my life ( thanks to facebook ) my dream girl found me on FB and sent me a msg this time i didn't want to screw up and i told her every thing i did in my life and how i felt for her .
Was a big relief for me and that day i realized even she felt the same for me tooo.
I was a big time sucker all my life never knew what my future would be but for the first time in my life i was very clear about my future and hows its goona work .

Today i m very serious about my life ( the girl i m in love with) and my future too just because i can see very clearly why i want and how its gonna be .
So lesson i have learnt from life is be very clear about what you want and how its gonna work out and if you have even a tiny bit of doubt you gonna spoil it just like me lolz :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment